The Ultimate Beach, Reef & Rainforest Experience
- Airport transfers with welcome tropical drink on arrival
- 3 night's accommodation in a "Pandanus" Bungalow
- Daily breakfast 3 mornings at Kewarra Beach Resort
- Full day on the Great Barrier Reef with "Reef Magic Cruises"
- 2 nights in a Rainforest Cabin at "Daintree Wilderness Lodge"
- Daily breakfast 2 mornings at "Daintree Wilderness Lodge"
- Dinner on one evening for 2 people at "Daintree Wilderness Lodge"
- Car Rental for 2 day (Excess Insurance and Daintree Ferry not included)
From $1075 per person twin share
Valid to March 31st 2013
*single rate available on request
If you wish to upgrade into a Beachfront Bungalow or if you wish to book additional nights please advise us at time of booking.
Should you wish to participate in any other tours in our region, please advise us when submitting your booking and we will advise you of the applicable options and availability.
On arrival into Cairns you will be met by our driver and transferred to Kewarra Beach Resort & Spa where a refreshing welcome drink awaits you. Spend the remainder of your day at leisure savouring the tropical tranquillity and private beach. The next three nights will be spent in a delightful "Pandanus" bungalow.
Following breakfast enjoy the day relaxing in the tranquillity of Kewarra's private beachfront or perhaps a visit to the nearby village of Palm Cove, or be pampered in our Day Spa.
Following breakfast you will be transferred by coach to embark on a wonderful day exploring the outer Great Barrier Reef with Reef Magic Cruises.
Following breakfast your hire car will be on hand at 10am for you to set off on a leisurely coastal drive to the stunning Mossman Gorge Centre to arrive at 1pm to join a 1½ Dreamtime guided walk where you will journey into the rainforest of Mossman Gorge and experience the wonders of the World Heritage listed Daintree Rainforest with pristine waterfalls, mountains and vivid flora and fauna. All the while immersing yourself in its enchanting stories and rich Indigenous heritage. Connecting with the lives, culture and beliefs of the local Kuku Yalanji community and experience, first hand, their connection to the natural environment.
Following your Kuku Yalanji experience you continue onto the Daintree River ferry crossing and onto the Daintree Wilderness Lodge to arrive prior to 4pm as you will need to place your dinner order before 4pm.
Following breakfast a wide range of exciting optional activities are available such as:
- Guided walks through World Heritage Listed rainforest (Day and Night available)
- River cruises on the Daintree River and Cooper Creek
- Discovery Centre
- Exotic Fruit Tasting
- Various self-guided walks through the rainforest and mangroves
- Secret swimming holes
- Cow Bay and Thornton beach "Where the rainforest meets the reef". Beautiful untouched beaches with white sand and coral views.
- Ice-cream tasting (within walking distance)
- Jungle Surfing (abseiling through the rainforest)
- Daintree river cruise with Dan Irby
Sadly your visit to our region has come to an end and following breakfast you make your way back to Cairns to return your hire car and transfer to Cairns airport.