5 Night Symphony of Nature Package
- Return airport transfers for two people
- Refreshing drink upon arrival
- 5 Nights in our Deluxe Pandanus Bungalow
- Full breakfast each morning for two
- Great Barrier Reef Trip on Reef Magic Cruises
- Cape Tribulation / Daintree Tour with Billy Tea Bush Safaris
- Complimentary Resort Wi Fi
- Complimentary Yoga (5 days a week)
Retail rate: $2,750 for two people
Valid to March 31st 2015
*single rates available on request
Day 1:You will be personally met at Cairns airport and transferred to Kewarra Beach Resort, a private tropical nature lodge situated on the tranquil shores of the Coral Sea.
Day 2:A full day exploring the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef with Reef Magic Cruises, snorkel, dive or swim on the outer reef.
A spectacular day awaits you today as you visit the World Heritage listed Daintree & Cape Tribulation National parks with Billy Tea Safaris. The day includes a 1 hour Daintree River cruise with morning tea, Alexandra Range Look-out, Guided National Park elevated boardwalk tour, Tropical Barbecue Lunch, Bloomfield Track & Emmagen Creek, Cape Tribulation Beach,
Day 4 & 5:
Enjoy two days relaxing in the tranquillity of Kewarra's private beachfront or perhaps a visit to the nearby village of Palm Cove, or be pampered in our Day Spa. Alternatively, hire a car and take a drive into the nearby Hinterlands, take in the sights of our local attractions.
Sadly your day of departure has arrived and our driver will return you to Cairns airport for your onward or homeward journey.
Symphony of Nature Package includes:
- 5 Nights accommodation in a Deluxe Pandanus Bungalow
- Return airport transfers
- Full breakfast each morning for 2
- Full day on the Great Barrier Reef including all transfers
- Full day exploring the Daintree & Cape Tribulation Rainforests and National Parks