Rose Gums Wilderness Package
- Return airport transfers with welcome tropical cocktail on arrival.
- 3 Nights accommodation in a Deluxe “Pandanus” Bungalow
- Full day on the Great Barrier Reef with Ocean Spirit Cruises
- Daily breakfast 3 mornings at Kewarra Beach Resort
- A la carte dinner for 2 on one evening at Kewarra Beach Resort
- 2 Nights Studio Tree House accommodation at “Rose Gums Wilderness Retreat”
- Rose Gums breakfast hamper (ingredients are delivered for self catering)
- Dinner on 2 evenings in Rose Gums “Leaf Restaurant”
- 2 Day car hire in a Economy Auto Sedan (Excess not included)
From $1245 per person twin share*
Valid to March 31st 2013
*Single supplement applies
Day 1: On arrival into Cairns you will be met by our driver and transferred to Kewarra Beach Resort & Spa where a welcome tropical cocktail awaits you. Spend the remainder of your day at leisure savouring the tropical tranquillity and private beach. The following three nights will be spent in a delightful newly refurbished deluxe “Pandanus” bungalow.
Day 2: A day at leisure to relax at the resort, or take an optional day tour to one of the many attractions in the area such as Skyrail, or a full day rainforest safari.
Day 3: Following breakfast you will be transferred to Cairns to board Ocean Spirit Cruises for a full day exploring the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef. Snorkelling equipment, morning & afternoon tea, a delightful lunch, reef viewing on a semi submersible, marine biologist’s presentations and all transfers are included in the day.
Day 4: Following breakfast your hire car will be on hand for you to set off on a leisurely 80 minute drive to the beautiful Cairns Highlands. Clear easy to follow directions will be provided to enable you to reach “Rose Gums Wilderness Retreat” by mid afternoon. This will also allow you ample time to visit the quaint Atherton Tablelands' villages on your way to Rose Gums.
Enjoy dinner in Rose Gums' “Leaf Restaurant”. The following two nights will be spent in a “Studio Tree House” including a breakfast hamper delivered each morning.
Day 5: Following breakfast set out to explore the many amazing wonders of this unique and ancient region. Your hosts will be happy to suggest some of the more spectacular “must do” experiences all within easy reach of Rose Gums. This evening enjoy dinner in Rose Gums “Leaf Restaurant”
Day 6: Sadly your visit to our region has come to an end and following breakfast following breakfast you make your way back down to the coast to Cairns to return your hire car. A suggestion would be to visit the Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Centre which is near the end of your journey located in Smithfield at the bottom of the Kuranda range road.