5 Night Down Under Dreaming Package
- 5 Nights accommodation in a Deluxe Pandanus Bungalow
- Return airport transfers
- Full breakfast each morning for 2
- Full day on the Great Barrier Reef including all transfers
- A relaxing massage for two at our Day Spa.
- Romantic Gourmet Beach Dinner for 2
From $1310 per person twin share
Valid to March 31st 2013
*single supplement applies
If you wish to upgrade into a Beachfront Bungalow or if you wish to book additional nights please advise us at time of booking.
Should you wish to participate in any other tours in our region, please advise us when submitting your booking and we will advise you of the applicable options and availability.
On arrival at Cairns airport our driver meets you and transfers you to Kewarra Beach Resort where you will enjoy 5 nights in a delightful deluxe Pandanus Bungalow.
You are greeted with a refreshing tropical drink whilst a lovely chilled bottle of Australian Sparkling wine awaits your arrival in your deluxe bungalow.
Included in this package is:
- Return transfers between Cairns airport or Cairns city
- 5 nights in a deluxe 'Pandanus' bungalow
- Full breakfast for two each morning in our paperbark forest restaurant
- A relaxing 1 hour massage for two at our Day Spa.
- Romantic gourmet dinner on our own private beach with just a table for two and the soft sound of the waves lapping the shore. This memorable evening Includes: Tropical cocktail on arrival, a gourmet a la carte 3 course menu, wine with dinner, your own personal waiter and all set up arrangements.
- A full day exploring the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef. You may select the preferred manner that you wish to experience the reef from one of the following options:
A. Michaelmas Cay, with Ocean Spirit Cruises a picturesque, sand island and is also a protected seabird sanctuary.
B. Reef Magic Cruises on the outer Great Barrier Reef, provides the opportunity to snorkel, dive or swim on the outer reef.
C. Silverswift visits 3 different reef sites and is an ideal option for divers or more experienced snorkelers.